Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Ricky!

Okay, okay so I'm a day late, but it's the thought that counts right? Besides, knowing Rick as well as I do he'll hate that I'm even acknowledging his birthday.

It's amazing to think we've been together for over 17 years! Wow, that makes me feel old until you realize I was still a senior in high school. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

So here's to you, honey, happy 30-something (hee, hee) birthday!

(This is pathetic...I had to go back to 2004 to get a decent picture of the two of us. We're never in pictures together.)

3 comments:

Janet + Craig said...

You two are so cute! Love the pic but let's try to update that huh? You know you want to... Tummy glory and all..

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Rick-y!

Kerrie said...

I forgot we shared a birthday! Happy Birthday Rick, a fellow 30 somthing!