Friday, June 20, 2008

A time for good-byes

I just hate it when you meet someone whom you really connect with and they have great kids your kids get along with and then they have to move! Well that just happened recently with one family. Luke was in Aidan's kindergarten class and they really became good friends. I also became good friends with his mom and was really looking forward to building up a stronger friendship when her husband just had to get a great job in Seattle. (It was really a no-brainer on whether or not he'd accept the offer. It was too good to pass up.)

A couple of weeks ago they had a going away dinner we attended. Here are some pictures from that event. Even though it's a good-bye for now, I can't wait to fly out to Seattle to see them as well as one of my friends from high school whom I also haven't seen in who knows how long. (I'll just have to wait until the baby is a little older.)




Aidan and Luke


Tanya and I

Aidan, Luke and Brennan (thankfully Brennan is still around)

1 comment:

Janet + Craig said...

That's always a bummer. At least is leaves a reason to get out of dodge for a bit. Come on baby!