Friday, June 20, 2008

Tiny Town

Yesterday I met my friend Jen (a friend from high school who lives in Denver with her family) and her son Rohan at a little cute tourist trap called Tiny Town. It was built back in the early 1900's by a father whose daughter was sick. Don't remember the whole story behind it, but I remember going to Tiny Town as a kid and wanted to take my kids to it too. It's really very cute and was especially fun for Kellen who got a kick out of seeing buildings that were actually his size.





They also have a train you can ride on which reminds me a bit of the Wildcat train in Los Gatos. Although the place isn't huge, it was a fun day and good to catch up on the latest happenings with Jen. Congrats. on being accepted to law school, Jen!







1 comment:

Kerrie said...

what a cool place!