Monday, June 16, 2008

Hee, hee, I still get a chuckle out of this story...

Yesterday we were outside enjoying the nice (well for me HOT) weather chatting it up with our neighbors while the boys ran around a bit. All of sudden we look over to the dirt lot and see our neighbor's son Memphis pull down his shorts to pee! We started laughing so hard while his dad ran over to help pull his shorts up quickly. (He'd just gone camping with his dad over the weekend so going potty camping-wise was still fresh in his mind...he's only 4.)

Us adults got back to talking again when a few minutes later we look over again and see Kellen pull down his shorts in the exact same place and pee! All of us couldn't stop laughing it was so funny! I just wish I had my camcorder handy. I'm sure we would've won $10,000 from America's Funniest Home videos. (Oh and did I mention our home teacher had stopped by to visit for a few minutes?)

So classic and typical of boys...gotta love them! Thankfully Aidan is old enough to know better, but I wouldn't have put it past him to join in on the fun!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

That is hilarious! I'll never forget the day Preston did that on our neighbors front yard. So mortified!