Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Things...

Whenever I drop Aidan off at school I hand him his backpack and tell him to have a good day. On Monday and today he stops by the window and says, "I love you, mom." Isn't that just the sweetest thing? Moments like those just makes me so proud to be a mom.

Yesterday was my 30 week check-up and I'm so eager to have this baby. Kellen always wants me to play cars with him. Can I tell you how hard it is to just sit on the ground and crash cars with this kid? I hate that! The simplest things make me so uncomfortable. Since my mother-in-law will need to come and watch the boys while I'm in the hospital I asked my doctor if we could narrow down a date for my induction. (When I first met him he told me he'd schedule an induction since I have older children. Makes it easier for planning and I'm sure for him as well.)

So, my new due date is 7/25! Yippee! I can't wait. Only 5 days ahead of schedule, but 5 days when you're 9 months pregnant is an eternity!

2 comments:

Janet + Craig said...

Oh wow! That's so exciting! At least you know when it will all be over and you get to hold your little bundle. Here's to a fast summer!

thomalee said...

Five days is definitely an eternity when you're that pregnant. How exciting to see the end in sight!!