Sunday, May 4, 2008

My first baby gift!

Our neighbor stopped by this afternoon to deliver this:





Isn't that sweet?? I've only known her for a couple of months and she went to all this work to make me a diaper cake! I love those things. They are pretty time consuming to create and totally usuable for the recipient.

Love that! We have such great new neighbors!

BTW, I just found out there are like 25 women who are expecting from my ward alone! Holy Cow! Can you imagine nursery in 2 years????

5 comments:

cori said...

wow. you have an amazing ward. 25? that is so fun for you.

sounds fun in your neighborhood too! what a sweetheart!

Brenda said...

So cute! Yes I can imagine. When we lived in Utah, we had 7 nurseries. That's right. SEVEN! I always love the first baby gift!

Janet + Craig said...

I want one, not bad enough to get pregnant again but still. So sweet. I'm happy you're well loved and taken care of out there. I'm glad I'm no where near that nursery though. Forget it!

Meghan said...

How sweet! Your neighborhood sounds so friendly. That's so exciting that you have a young ward - so many friends for your kids!

Kerrie said...

those are going to be some serious park days!