Monday, April 7, 2008

A sad day for Mommy....

Before:



After:



I loved Kellen's little bowl cut, but it was starting to get into his eyes and with the weather warming up and Rick pushing for a change Kellen got his hair chopped off. He still looks adorable and he actually looks older, but I'll miss his hair. (I'm sure one of these days he'll want to grow it out.)


Aidan got his hair cut too and of course looks like a total cutie! He's always preferred his hair short, he hates having it brushed and this new look is get up and go!


Before:

After:
I can't wait to find out what our next little wild man is going to look like. Having two boys who, to me totally look like brothers, but have very different coloring I wonder what we'll get next.
Just looking at these pictures makes me smile and I'm so glad I have the opportunity to be a mom. They drive me absolutely nuts at times, but I love them anyway and wouldn't give them up for anything. (I may wish to leave the house to be alone for a few hours though.)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, I can't believe how much Kellen looks like Aiden with is hair short like that. They are cuties for sure!

The Wadhwa Family said...

Cute cuts! I'm also surprised at how much they look alike now that you can see Kellen's sweet little face!

Annie said...

I love the haircuts. It's a right of passage for all little boys. How sweet!