Thursday, April 24, 2008

Landscaping!

Woohoo! Our landscaping is pretty much done and it's so nice to see some green in our backyard. Of course we can't walk on our grass for 2 weeks and the trees and bushes are just itty bitty, but it now feels like our home is complete!

The pictures don't do the yard justice and for all you Californians it's probably strange to not see fences or just a split rail fence, but I love it! It's great for neighborly relations and plus the house next to ours (the main one you'll see in our pictures) have 3 kids and the youngest is a boy just one year older than Aidan. So I think it'll be fun for them to run from yard to yard. That's what I would do as a little young'un.

I plan to embellish the yard a bit more with flowers, ground covering plants, etc., but it'll have to wait since I'm not able to bend and move that well in my "delicate" (aka fat belly) state.

2 comments:

Susie & Ryan said...

Wow! Looks great! I love it.

Janet + Craig said...

Oh nice! It all looks so good. Let's see some belly pictures friend... It's the only time I've ever known you to have a belly so share!