Monday, April 14, 2008

Meet our new family member...

Charlie! We had promised Aidan we'd get him another betta fish once we moved into our new house and while shopping at Petsmart last week we were trying to find the supplies for a new betta, but not having much luck so Aidan asked if he could get a guinea pig instead. (Our friend's brought their guinea pig to soccer practice one evening.)


So here he is...isn't he cute? Thankfully the cats could care less about him and he's really not that skiddish either. I know, Susie, you wish you could cuddle with him right now, huh? Here's to you, your nephew is following in your footsteps. (Although he's not allowed to sleep with Charlie.)

4 comments:

Brenda said...

He's pretty cute for a rodent:)

Annie said...

You're a better mom than me, that's for sure!

Janet + Craig said...

I don't know lady, those nails on your couch look like a bad combo.

We've killed far too many Beta's to go back again. I don't think I'll go as far as a rodent though.

Kerrie said...

So dang cute, my girls would be so jeolous! We just were at the Nelson's and they just got Kendyll hairless rats! I like your rodent.