Friday, November 14, 2008

It's official!

Our first snowfall of the season has finally arrived!
It actually hasn't amounted to much, but when I took this picture it really had started coming down so I thought we'd get several inches of snow. As I type this post (in the later afternoon) most of it has already melted. Welcome to Colorado! We're expected to have weather in the 60's this weekend and next...go figure. And I'm not complaining. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to deal with the kids wanting to play outside and keep Curren cozy and warm inside.

As for other things, since Kellen didn't have preschool today we went with our neighbors to a new place called Little Monkey Bizness. They have a Monkey Bizness (kind've like The Jungle in Campbell for those of you who know it) which is geared more for kids Aidan's age. Little Monkey Bizness is perfect for Kellen's age and younger. Pretty cool place. Kellen and his friend Memphis played and played and played and played...well you get the idea. Thankfully Curren slept and slept and slept. I think the noise kept him asleep amazingly enough.
A fun day for Kellen...too bad Aidan had to go to school today.







3 comments:

Hart Family said...

I still can't believe you guys live in the cold and snow now!!! It's like Utah, we've had a heavy blizzard, heavy rains, and 50 degree weather in the past week!!

Kerrie said...

snow, WOW! I am just waiting for fall! There is nothing more beautiful than a fresh snowfall. Enjoy! And, by the way, your boys are so stinkin' cute!

Kerrie said...

snow, WOW! I am just waiting for fall! There is nothing more beautiful than a fresh snowfall. Enjoy! And, by the way, your boys are so stinkin' cute!