Sunday, November 23, 2008

8's, Eight's, 8's...

You get the picture, I've been tagged.


8 of my favorite all-time shows (I admit, I'm a reality show junkie):


1. The Amazing Race
2. Survivor
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. The Deadliest Catch
5. Sarah Connor Chronicles
7. My Own Worst Enemy (I've gotten hooked on that show)
8. Throwdown with Bobby Flay (and almost anything else on Food Network)


8 of my favorite restaurants (lately we only go to kid-friendly restaurants):


1. The Melting Pot
2. In-N-Out
3. Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger
4. Komatsu (haven't really been to any Japanese Restaurants in CO yet.)
5. Big Bill's Pizzeria
6. Yolanda's Taqueria
7. PF Chang's
8. The Stone Church


8 things that happened yesterday:


1. Curren only woke up once and slept until 6am - Woohoo!
2. Worked out with Tony Horton (on DVD)
3. I actually got to read a little of Breaking Dawn while Curren napped and Rick and the kids were outside
4. We attended our neighbor's (twin boys) 5th birthday party.
5. Aidan lost a tooth
6. Castle Rock 73rd annual Starlighting event
7. Ate at Papa Bello's restaurant
8. Kellen woke up complaining his ear hurt


8 things I'm looking forward to:


1. Thanksgiving! YUM!
2. Family coming into town
3. Christmas
4. A nice trip with the family (remember it's not a vacay with the kids in tow, but it can still be fun.)
5. doing some snowshoeing this season
6. helping out in Aidan's classroom next year...that is starting in January
7. Kellen's birthday
8. Curren truly sleeping through the night


8 items on my wish list:


1. having a real (un-rushed) date night with Rick
2. a dutch oven
3. going to see Twilight
4. Figuring out where to go on our big trip (aka vacay with kiddos) next year. Hawaii, Disneyland, Disney World?...
5. Staying focused enough to lose another 10 lbs. to get to my pre-kid weight
6. Having time to bake this holiday season
7. Hoping my kids stay healthy this season
8. Hoping I stay healthy this season

I refuse to tag anyone, so there!

2 comments:

Hart Family said...

That's a fun little "more info about Jyll". Remember our fun gelato place in Los Gatos? Gary and I still talk about that. That would have to go down on my list of favorites.

Brenda said...

I love the insight into your mind Jyll! Have a great Thanksgiving!!!