Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Things...

I didn't know what to title this post since it's really just a hodge podge of things...latest pictures of Curren, some things we've been doing, etc.

Soooo, here's some pictures of Curren, my how he's grown.






I remember when I first put Curren in his little swing he was swallowed up by it. Now he fits in there nicely...not that he's in there all that much since in typical Scott boy fashion he LOVES to be held. I'm trying to enjoy it as much as possible since this will be my last time to snuggle with one of my own little babies. It doesn't last long, but I have to admit on the days I didn't have a good night it can feel like forever. He's such a cutie though and he's starting to smile so it makes it all worthwhile.


Also, on Sundays while the weather is nice we've been trying to go for drives and a walk/hike some place. Not always knowing where to go can be hard, but thankfully my sister has provided us with some options. It's nice for us to get out and spend some time as a family (since usually the boys...or Aidan mainly is outside playing with his friends all the time) and it makes it easier for them so they don't sit and complain about not being able to ride their bikes or play with their friends like they usually can on other days.


So last Sunday we went to a place called Waterton Canyon. We didn't get too far since Kellen was walking, but it was still nice. We'll have to go back again. Or Rick will with Aidan because where we walked the trail is flat and it's great for bike riding. When Curren gets older and can be in the bike trailer we'll all go. Hopefully Kellen will be proficient on his bike with training wheels.




I love the picture of Rick and Aidan and Kellen walking down the path holding hands. (Although I told Aidan to grab Kellen's hand...it makes for a good picture, I think.)


There are signs posted about the Big Horn Sheep in the area too so maybe one of these days we'll see one, that would be pretty cool. Also, seeing this picture of me is weird...I think because I still have 15 more stubborn pounds to lose. It's only be 7 1/2 weeks, but I'm impatient and determined to get to my pre-Curren size.

3 comments:

Kerrie said...

Curren is beautiful! How fun Colorado looks, always somewhere beautiful to go explore. Has it started getting cold there? We are still way in the 90's in So Cal.

Annie said...

He looks just like he belongs to the Scott Clan!

Brown Town Mom said...

He is just such a cutie! Congrats! It really does fly by doesn't it? Curren cements it: Aidan is a dead ringer for you, and no one else looks anything like you! :)
Enjoy the snuggles and hip hip hooray for the solid nights sleep around the corner(it's 4am as I write). I am still waiting for my 8 hours back. Ultimately they are worth it!
Angela