Thursday, September 25, 2008

Curren is 2 months old today!



Wow I can't believe it, but Curren is 2 months old today. He loves to smile and "talk" to us. The older boys just love to get him to smile and spend most of their time with Curren doing just that.

We had his 2 month well-visit and here are his stats.:

Wt.: 12lbs. 7 oz. (1 lb. more than Aidan and 1lb. less than Kellen when they were 2 mos.)
Ht.: 24 in. (longer than both boys...we may have a tall kid in our family)
HC - 15 1/2 in. (smaller head than both boys...also surprising as we're a family of big heads)

As for his little personality and likes and dislikes?

He loves his little playmat. This is also usually where his brothers try hard to entertain him.
He loves to be held.
He loves to coo and interact with us.
He likes his baths.

He's slowly becoming a better sleeper. And I usually (when I'm home long enough) have success getting him to nap in his crib without me rocking or nursing him to sleep. I just can't let him cry it out yet, but I'll stand by his crib and pat his tummy if neccesary. At night I'm usually getting a good 4 hour sleep block. Curren will go about 5 hours between feedings...for the first half of the night, that is.

He's a pretty easy-going guy, but will definitely let you know if he's hungry, uncomfortable, overtired or just wants some attention.

We all just love this little guy. He fits perfectly in our family and as my brother would say about his youngest, he's our perfect caboose.

Happy 2 months Curren, we love you!

1 comment:

denabobena said...

You didn't put what percentile he is in! I am obsessed with what percentile my kids are in. 2 months.... so sad it has to go by so fast.