Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sunday

To continue our quest for new things to discover as a family on Sundays we ventured over to my old stomping grounds again and went to Clement park. (I don't remember this park so I'm not sure if it was built after I moved to Cali.) Either way it's a great park and big one at that. It's also the site of the Columbine Memorial. (Columbine HS is right next door.) It's a very touching memorial to those kids and teachers who were killed by two very troubled HS students. I'm sure most of you remember, how could you not???? I got teary-eyed reading some of the quotes about that day.



A picture of the memorial from above.





After walking through the memorial we headed over to the lake so Kellen could try to see some fish. He wanted to catch some for dinner, but not having any fishing poles made that kind've hard. I'm not even sure if we're allowed to fish at the lake, but I definitely saw some fish jumping.





All in all another nice day for the Scott Clan. It's nice for just the five of us to spend time together even if we have moments of moodiness (Aidan), or whininess (Kellen), or crying (Curren) it's still good for just the 5 of us to bond for a few precious hours.




Me and two of my sweet boys.


By the lake... Curren getting hungry and trying to be patient.


Curren's favorite place. And the older boys favorite place to play with Curren.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Such sweet pictures. You're looking great, by the way!

Janet + Craig said...

I love the picture of your 3 boys. WOW they are all getting so big.

Kristen said...

Nice pictures! The boys are so cute