Tuesday, January 29, 2008

House Progress

Now that they've framed the house things are moving along quickly. We're expected to close on 2/28 and I know the builder is eager to get our house off their books. Here are some pictures we've taken over the last couple of weeks.

Tile stacked on the roof. They stack them on the roof for a few days so the house can get used to the weight of the tile. I hope one of these days they will actually paint our house and add the stonework where the 3 front windows are as well as the the curved section on the left-hand side of the house.
kitchen - door to dining room (right), pantry on the left
kitchen a week later with the cabinets installed and the island in the middle.

part of the kitchen - where the double ovens will go.
master tub - drywall phase
master tub with part of the tile installed...my design I hope it looks good:)
master shower - drywall phase
master shower with tile partially installed
It was really dark in the master bathroom and they were in the middle of installing the tile on the floor so I couldn't walk in and get a better picture. We'll go back to the house soon and take some more pictures. I can't wait to see what they've done now.


4 comments:

Lesa Ward said...

WOW!! I love your new house - it is beautiful and you have really chosen some amazing colors! You have to be so excited?? Good luck with your 2/28 date!! Hope you are feeling well??

Brenda said...

So fun! I bet you just love watching it all come together. I bet you'll love it even more when you get to move in!

Janet + Craig said...

I'm sure you can hardly wait! It looks just amazing! How amazing to get to bring your new little "one" into a home you got to pick and choose how it looked.

Keep us posted. Hope you're feeling OK and not too tired!

Annie said...

you're going to get your kitchen pictures up before me!! How exciting, it's all coming together!