Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Playdates, playdates, and more playdates

Is it just my kid or is kindergarten the true start of a thousand playdates? I'm happy my child has a lot of friends who love to hang out with him and I've been meeting some great moms who love to have playdates with us. I'm just hoping it won't turn into too much. We'll see after Friday.

Here's Aidan's little social calendar this week:

Monday - Taekwondo at 4:30pm (has 2 friends he sometimes goofs-off with in the class)
Tuesday - playdate at our house 10am with Chris
Wednesday - Taekwondo at 4:30pm
Thursday - playdate at our house at 9:45am with Luke
Friday - playdate at Chris' house at 10am, goes to school with him then rides the bus home (a HUGE excitement for Aidan) with Brennan and eats dinner with his family. Pick-up at 7pm.

Wow! It's exhausting typing all this out. I hope he survives this week. I guess I'll find out this weekend. Aidan and Kellen start swim lessons again on Saturday morning.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

And the chaos begins...Good luck with that!

Janet + Craig said...

How fun for him, hectic for you... Wait until you have 2 to schedule for, it's gets more fun!

3 is WONDERFUL. Tiring, I'm just not as young as I think I am but it's good. The girls really make each new thing he can do new and exciting.

Ready yet?