Saturday, February 2, 2008

Interior paint

They've finished painting the interior and it looks great. It really warms up the place even without the hardwood floors installed or the carpet. They've also just about finished with the tile and we're told they should be installing our granite next week. We hope they'll start working on the stonework both outside and inside along the fireplace too. It's really fun to see all the changes they are making to our house. Can't wait for the finished product.
Finished the tile roof and the driveway.
The mudroom - a nice surprise it includes the bench. Access to garage behind me in this picture and the entrance to the kitchen is to the left.
kitchen with painted walls and ceiling.
From the great room looking into the breakfast nook and kitchen.
view of Front Range from Kellen's room. We're facing southwest which is AWESOME. Not only for great views, but less snow we'll have to shovel. The saying goes, you face north you will ALWAYS have to shovel. Notice the neighbors across the street.
The nursery. Another added bonus - the little bench below the window as well as the bookcases on either side. Love that!
Closer view of master shower.
Closer view of master tub. We just wish the tile went further up the wall. Wasn't an option though.
View of Elva's lot (the dirt mound where the tire tracks end) from Aidan's side window.




3 comments:

thomalee said...

It looks like your house is coming right along, it looks great! I'm so excited for you to have such a fun house. I bet you can't wait for it to be done! It was funny when I saw the nursery part...I wondered what that was all about until I scrolled down your blog a little:) Congratulations!! That is so exciting! I hope you are feeling good.

Brenda said...

It's crazy how fast it goes from this point on. Fun, fun!

Annie said...

I didn't realize Elva was building next to you! How fun for you guys! I wish my family would follow us!