Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine's Day?

Valentine's Day? In a nutshell was busy! And by the end of the day I couldn't wait for it to end. Also, since Rick and I knew we wouldn't be able to go out for a nice dinner I decided to order what I thought would be a great dinner from this great little market in town. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out so great. First of all, I didn't realize I'd have to basically cook everything, I was thinking I could just pick it up and voila, it's ready to eat. The appetizer was different and contained brie cheese so I had to pick through it to take out the cheese. The filet mignon was so not cooked so to save time I ended up nuking mine...definitely doesn't taste good that way. Oh well, enough complaining about our dinner.


Rick did surprise me with a gift certificate for a facial at a local spa. I intend to use that after our move and get a "motherhood" massage as well. Can't wait! I love it when he surprises me with something I don't expect! (To be perfectly honest, I thought he's forgotten about Valentine's Day since our focus has been on the house and our upcoming move.)


Aidan had his Tae Kwon Do testing on Valentine's evening that ended up lasting a lot longer than I thought. But he did an awesome job. He's now a 2nd degree orange belt! Great job, Aidan! Here are some pictures a friend of mine was kind enough to take. (I was holding Kellen who as a non-napper fell asleep on the way to class. Of course he woke up right when Aidan walked on the mat and started crying. Ugh!)


1 comment:

Brenda said...

Way to go A-Dawg! He looks so tough!