Monday, November 26, 2007

A napping era has ended...

I'm so bummed out, it looks like Kellen is done napping thanks to his acrobatic skills. He's now climbing out of his crib. Which, in a couple of weeks will be a moot point anyway since his big boy bed is scheduled to arrive. I was hoping because he's been such a great napper (2-3 hours on good days) he'd continue napping, but noooo, no such luck!

I knew my blissful, quiet afternoons would come to an end, but I didn't think it would end so abruptly. I'm now in mourning. I will post pictures of our Thanksgiving week with family soon.

3 comments:

Janet + Craig said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear that. I remember losing that precious time with Emily. It's so hard. Keep your chin up. Now you'll enjoy bedtime that much more!

Annie said...

Olivia gave up nap awhile ago when she stopped wanting to go to bed at night. I miss it ALOT some days, but most the time it is actually nice to not have to schedule everything around naps! BTW we are officially potty trained!! Good Luck!

Lesa Ward said...

Oh MAN!! I am with you - totally miss the naps! I seriously feel like a chicken with her head cut off because I don't have those few hours of peace! BUT... before we know it, they will be in preschool and we will want them home with us!! Guess we will enjoy the ride while we're on it...