Sunday, November 4, 2007

I've been tagged...

Uh oh, I've been tagged. I knew I shouldn't have read my friend's blog today.



For those of you who don't know how this works, here are the rules:

A: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and post their names.



#1 - I love the outdoors! I love hiking and camping with my family. I also love taking my kids outside to play. At the park, in our backyard (when we had one), to the beach (when we were near one) or to the mountains.



#2 - I'm a very emotional person. I hate it too. Almost anything can get me to cry. Although I have to say I handled our move to CO really well. I only cried once!



#3 - I love my family (immediate and extended) and being close to them. I love that I'm near my sister and dad and step-mom again. I love that my mother-in-law and my mom and step-dad will be moving to beautiful Colorado soon too. Anyone else want to join us??



#4 - I like to travel and check out new sights. Even though traveling with kids is a lot harder than just traveling with my husband, I still love to take them places and experience new things.



#5 - I'm a control freak/scheduler/anal retentive you name it. I need to know what to expect in my life. I think that's part of the reason why I had a such a hard time when Aidan was an infant (besides the fact he was colicky) I had no control over my life. I think I've gotten a little better since having kids, but I still like to keep my life in order.



#6 - I have a HUGE fear of heights. I have a goal to learn to ski/snowboard this year too. I know this doesn't seem like it coincides with having a fear of heights, but I am afraid of the thought of being on top of a mountain and having ski down it. But I will tackle this!



I tag...Tara, Lesa W., Lori W., Kristen T., Annie E., Chelsey G. (Is this enough enticement to keep you blogging?)

3 comments:

Janet + Craig said...

You're so great. I miss you but love that we're able to keep in touch. Loved your answers. I never knew you had a fear of heights. Very interesting... yet you love to hike? Hmm... Keep blogging away. Hugs! Janet

Meghan said...

Fun to get to know you better! Good luck with the skiing. I grew up 30 minutes from several ski resorts and have never been skiing - ever.

The Wadhwa Family said...

Awww.. your answers are so nice! It sounds like you moved to the right place if you like the outdoors and want to conquer one of your fears. Can't wait to read the post about your first ski/snowboarding trip!