Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Drum roll please.......

Time - 4:30am this morning. Aidan walks into our room, "Mommy, I have to go to the bathroom and my tooth came out, see? Can you put it in a safe place please?"


Whew! We've been waiting for this tooth to come out for several weeks now. One day I was brushing his teeth and noticed something white behind one of them. It was his permanent tooth coming in behind it. So we've wiggled and wiggled and wiggled it, but nothing.
Thank you corn on the cob for doing the trick. While eating it last night Aidan announced with trepidation that his tooth was really loose now. He was a little scared about losing his tooth and getting a visit from the tooth fairy, but now he's pretty excited to see what the tooth fairy brings tonight. What's the going rate, anyway??


Also, I included a couple of pictures of the boys enjoying the kid's waterslide at our rec. pool.


1 comment:

Brenda said...

Our toothfairy left $2 for the first lost tooth and left a buck for the second. I'm pretty sure that $1 is going to be his future rate too! I also left a note asking if I could keep the first lost tooth and the toothfairy left a very nice note for Preston saying that he would graciously leave the tooth for Mommy. Preston thought the note (which included a congratulations) was pretty cool. This phase in parenting is soo awesome. I loved it when Preston grasped the concept of Santa. Kids make every occasion much more fun don't they?