Friday, September 21, 2007

A Trip down Memory Lane

My high school alma mater has a website where alumni can publish posts informing their old friends and classmates what they have been up to since graduation. I decided to update my post informing those who are interested that we moved to Colorado. I also took a gander at what some of my long lost friends have been up to and discovered one of my dear friends Jennifer Clark had moved to Denver, Colorado in 2005. Low and behold, as I was sending her an email she was doing the same to me. Well.....to make a long story short I finally got to see her and her adorable 3 month old son Rohan today. Can you say cute? He is so adorable and so little. Boy do you forget how quickly your kids grow.

Anyway, it was so great to see her and catch up on the last, I don't know, 16 years! Even though I can't believe 16 years has come and gone in an instant it seems like we never lost touch. Here's a picture of Jen and I. I forgot to have Rick take a great picture of us at the house, but this one will suffice until we meet up again...hopefully soon.

It's amazing to think how much we have accomplished since high school. Both happily married with children and living in a beautiful state and enjoying life. I wonder what life will bring us in the next 16 years....

No comments: