Saturday, August 23, 2008

Randomness

Here are some pictures documenting what we've been up to the last few weeks. Most of it...at least for me revolves around taking care of Curren.

Douglas County fair carnival:

Some pictures of our family:


So sweet!


At the last minute... the day before my step-dad left for Cali Rick decided he wanted to bless Curren. (We blessed all our babies at home.) Even though it was an impromptu event... my big sis made it, it was just as special and a great prayer by Rick. I just love my boys...all 4 of them.

My mom just left for the airport...sigh so now we are officially on our own. Yikes, it's been sooo nice to have the extra help for the last 4 weeks. (Not many people can say that, can they?) So I just want to thank my mother-in-law, my mom and step-dad for helping out SOOOO much over the last 4 weeks. They truly have been lifesavers.

Now I just got to figure out how to juggle homework, Kellen wanting to play outside in the afternoon and getting dinner on the table. All while Curren wants to be held and fed every 2 hours. Thankfully Rick has been a great help in the mornings and will continue to step up to the plate to get the kids dressed, fed and ready for school.

Can I just say I'm so glad Curren is my last little baby? I'm enjoying it immensely (most days) but I have to say I'm so looking forward to a full nights sleep and a more self-sufficent baby. I don't know how you mom's out there juggle more than 3 kiddos...KUDOS to you all!



2 comments:

Kerrie said...

once you have three it is just another kid in the house. Number 4 was by far the easiest transition! It sounds like you are adjusting just fine! You have a darling family.

denabobena said...

HI Jyll Meyer! It's Dena! I couldn't sleep the other night and got your blog off of the alumni page. I just had my third and last baby in May. Crazy that we are moms, I still don't feel old enough and definately still immature! You and Scott look like you are doing well and I love your house. I didn't see an email so get mine off my blog and I can remind you of johnny angel!