Sunday, October 21, 2007

Colorado weather...what's the norm?

Sun is the norm! However, today was our first official snowfall of the season. We received about 5 inches of snow which isn't a big deal, but to truly explain Colorado weather let me just tell you it was in the mid-70's on Friday and Saturday! And tomorrow, once again it'll be sunny and by mid-week we'll be in the 70's again. As my friend once said of Colorado weather, it's neurotic. But that's one of the joys of Colorado...it's sunny most of the time and the snow doesn't usually last long.



Here are a few pictures of the kids playing in the snow:


3 comments:

Janet + Craig said...

Lucky ducks! My kids would love to be there playing in that!

Take care lady! I think of you often and miss you guys. Love catching up this way though.

How's the house coming along?

Brenda said...

Sounds like my sisters in Utah. Snow then 70 degrees. Crazy bipolar weather! It's still warm here but blowing like crazy! NOT good new with all the fires!

Meghan said...

We've been having such warm weather - guessing 80-85 today. Enjoy a cup of hot chocolate for me!