Monday, October 15, 2007

The Children's Museum

The kids didn't have school on Friday so I met my friend Theresa (whom I met while working at Adobe and then Ariba and who moved to Denver about 2 years ago) at The Children's Museum. I hate comparing places to their counterparts in SJ, but I guess it's inevitable, but this place was really cute. In some ways I like it more than SJ's Chilren's Museum (probably the lack of crowds), but in other ways I don't. It's definitely smaller and in about a year Aidan won't think the place is quite so great, but for now it's a great place to go and in a great city.

After leaving the museum Theresa took us to a really cute and yummy pizza joint! The surrounding area is really cool and I can't wait until I have time to wander some of the "hip" streets in downtown Denver.


No comments: