Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kellen is five!

Today is my sweet Kellen's birthday! I can't believe he is 5 years old. When I look at Curren I sometimes forget that it's him and not Kellen just because the last 5 years have gone by in an instant.



What can I say about Kellen? He's such a sweet boy, probably our most laid back...in some situations and is a great big brother and little brother. He absolutely loves his brothers and also idolizes Aidan. They have such a great relationship/friendship it's so fun to watch the two of them interact. I'm so fortunate I have kids who really like to spend time together.



We had a pretty low-key celebration today. We dedicated a day to Kellen while we were in Disneyworld (although he didn't want to wear his birthday pin they gave him nor did he want us to tell the waitress it was his birthday either.) But tonight at dinner (he chose to go to The Olive Garden) my mom brought a cake and we all sang happy birthday to him. He was pretty embarrassed.




I love my little monkey! I'm so glad he decided to join our family 5 years ago. Our family would not be complete without him!


Happy 5th birthday Kellen! We love you to pieces!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to Kellen! Gracie is STILL worried about you and your throat, and constantly marvels that you "were at church today" and that "Kellen sang!"