Sunday, May 17, 2009

Misc. weekend pictures

Saturday was my birthday (and a great birthday it was). I got to go on a run (and walked a little too) all by my lonesome (while listening to some great music....remember Book of Love, Bow wow wow, Metallica?), got a mani-pedi with a girlfriend and went out to a fabulous dinner (thanks David) with Rick. Plus a few friends stopped by to give me some stuff too. My neighbor made me this cake (she's so crafty...and very talented):
I also took some pictures of Curren and Kellen while Curren was taking his bath this morning. It was so funny, I walked into the laundry room to start Curren's bath (he bathes in our utility sink) and got sidetracked with something so I walked out of the room (all this while holding Curren) he started crying and screaming. I couldn't figure out why he was so mad until I realized he knew what was coming and he was pissed off I stopped getting his bath ready. So just to test it out I walked back into the laundry room, he stopped crying, I walked back out of the laundry room and he starts screaming again. The kid loves his baths! Soooo cute!


2 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday to you! A little late, but still with all my best wishes for a beautiful year ahead. L, Tara

Tara said...

Happy Birthday to you! A little late, but still with all my best wishes for a beautiful year ahead. L, Tara