Monday, May 25, 2009

10 months!


This past month just whizzed by. Curren is officially 10 months old today. He's such a cutie and really starting to show and tell us his preferences. I think about 3 teeth are coming in at the same time so he's drooling big time. And he's trying soooooo hard to crawl. He's such a wiggle worm that I hope he crawls soon. Actually with all the progress he's made over the last few days I wouldn't be surprised if he starts crawling by the end of the week. His two older brothers didn't crawl until they were 11 months so I haven't been expecting him to crawl any sooner. However, I'm sure he gets so frustrated seeing his brothers running around while he's plopped down with all his toys.

When I took some pictures of him this evening he was being such a ham. Everytime my mom and I would take a picture of him he'd make a silly face. Here are a few of them...typical Curren style...what a cutie!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

He is getting sooo big! I swear you were just blogging about giving birth to him!

Annie said...

Well we know whose family this kid belongs to! What a cutie pie!

Raimi said...

He is SOOOOOOO cute!

thomalee said...

He is so cute...and I can't believe how much he looks like Kellen!