Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Random post

Not sure what to call this post since this will be a mesh of the goings on in the Scott household.
First and finally, Curren is crawling! I have late crawlers so the fact he didn't crawl by 7, 8, 9, 10 months didn't really bother me. When 11 months rolled around and he wasn't crawling I thought, hmm, maybe he'll just skip it all together and walk instead. But no, he finally started...and at a friend's house no less. So cute.
But now Curren is a little hot shot. He can't be content with crawling alone, he's pulling up to a stand. Now many of your kids may have done this almost simultaneously, but my two older boys were never huge on pulling to a stand. Curren LOVES it. He sure thinks he's hot stuff. What a cutie pie.



Last Sunday was Aidan's baptism interview with our Bishop. We bought him a suit because he's been asking for one for ages. And he took his interview very seriously. He wanted to wear his suit to his interview even though it was mighty hot that day.
Last Friday, I took Kellen and Curren to the Denver Aquarium. Not exactly the Monterey Bay Aquarium, but pretty great in its own right. Kellen loved the sting rays the best. Earlier that week he attended a preschool camp which was all about the ocean. We were hoping to see a hammerhead shark, but no such luck.


And last, but not least one of my best buddies growing up in CO was in town visiting her family. Her sister is in our ward so she came to church with them. It was so great to see her and catch up. I actually had my camera in my bag (from our aquarium trip) so I got a picture of the two of us.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Go Curren! But now it's time to put child locks on everything...if you haven't already;) Congrats to Aidan too! It's such an exciting time!

Kerrie said...

Oh, your boys are handsome. Before you know it you are going to have girls knocking on your door.

Brown Town Mom said...

Aren't they cute with their baptisms? Emma is going to kill me before October! It's all we talk about! :) I guess better that than not wanting to. I love Curren's haircut-too cute! You should see Albuquerque's aquarium. It's basically a large shark tank......and that's it. After seeing Boston's and Monterey's, well, it's a bit of a let down. Oh well. They grow up fast!