Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where the h(bleep) is Kellen?!?!

It's 9:38pm and I had just come upstairs because Curren started crying. I noticed Kellen's bedroom door was shut and thought that odd considering he likes his door left WIDE open. Walked in to check on him....no Kellen. Walked into Aidan's room...no Kellen. What the heck? Where is he? Now I start panicking, even though there is no possible way for him to leave the upstairs without us knowing or for someone to come in without us even knowing. My mind starts thinking crazy things. So I yell down to Rick to help me find him. Well, we did:










in Aidan's bathroom. Funny thing is, Rick had gone upstairs earlier in the evening and heard Aidan "talking to himself". Ah-hem, he was actually talking to Kellen. Little stinkers. If they want to sleep in the same room together all they have to do is ask us. Aidan has a trundle bed.

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

That is so cute. I bet your heart was racing while you were looking for him!