Thursday, April 30, 2009

9 months!

Last Saturday Curren turned 9 months old. I know I say this everytime, but where does the time go? I can't believe in 3 months he'll be a year old and officially a toddler.

Here are some stats:

Wt. - 23lbs. 3 oz - 85% (Kellen is our biggest so far)
Ht. - 29 1/4 in. - 80% (Curren is our longest so far)
HC - 18 1/4 in. - 75% (what can I say? We're a family of big heads!)

Curren isn't crawling yet. I expect that to come in a couple of months because both his big brothers didn't crawl until they were 11 months old.

He definitely can manuever himself around on his tummy and on his bum. I've put him down and look back at him a few minutes later and notice he's facing the opposite direction.

He's a happy little boy and loves, loves, loves attention. Last Sunday at church his little buddy (who was born a day before him) got down on the ground, turned to look at him and he just cackled! It was so cute. So what to do? She crawls right over to him and starts playing with his toys.


We just love this little guy! Happy 9 months baby Curren!

6 comments:

tracie said...

Brooke says...thanks for sharing your toys with me. I know my mama appreciated it. :)

Brenda said...

He's so handsome! None of my kids have been 20 pounds at a year! I always wanted a cute chubby baby!

Kerrie said...

Those cheeks are perfect! He is a cute cute boy!

Lori Wright said...

He is such a cutie! I love the cheeks!

ali k said...

Love the cheeks!

Emily Jones said...

Everytime I see this little man, I just smile.
He is great. You must be in heaven with 3 cute boys...oops sorry Rick, let's make that 4 cute boys for you to love.
Happy Mother's Day to you too!