Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's a....

healthy baby...at least from the ultrasound. It was the longest ultrasound I've ever had. I don't know if it's because the tech. was being more thorough because of my age...making sure she didn't detect any abnormalities or if the technology is that much better 4 years later. Who knows. Anyway, are you dying to know what we're having yet? Is the anticipation getting to you? I'm sure many of you are hoping it's a girl since we have two boys, so we can experience what it's like, right? We're having......another boy! Yep, that's right! I think I just heard a whole bunch of sighs across the internet, but the important thing is that it's a healthly baby.

Now, we've just got to figure out a name! This time it may come down to the wire because we really haven't given it much thought and nothing is jumping out at me. Any ideas? I may post a poll like a friend of mine did on her blog so look for that.

In other news, we're all settled in our house and loving it. It's nice to have a place to call home again and we're looking forward to the landscaping being done so it'll really look nice outside. We have some great neighbors with lots of little kids (closer to Kellen's age) and mostly boys. Hey, maybe we can start a baseball team with all the boys in the neighborhood.

7 comments:

Lesa Ward said...

Wahoo!! That is such exciting news! You may as well keep having boys - since you make them so cute!! Congratulations!!

Kristen said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Boys are awesome! I love it how my boys can play together and be rowdy together (as long as they leave me out of it! : )

Janet + Craig said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!! That's 3 congratulations for the 3 awesome boys that you will raise to be wonderful husbands and fathers and missionaries. I'm thrilled that all is well (and healthy) and that you are settling into your new home. We miss you!

Brenda said...

To me it's a collective sigh of relief to know that he's healthy. It always makes me feel better once that's out of the way. Congratulations! My sister has 3 boys and loves it. They have such a sweet bond with their mommy too! We are so excited for you and can't wait to see pics of the new place all settled into (hint, hint)!

Kerrie said...

The bases ar loaded! congrats!!!!

thomalee said...

Three little boys!! So much fun!

Meghan said...

Congratulations! There's nothing like the relief that comes with a good and healthy ultrasound.